A copy of my CV can be found here.
(There's also a modelmaking portfolio PDF here.)
I'm a generalist based in the UK, with at least some experience across most of the stop-motion production pipeline. In 2019 I graduated from Edinburgh College of Art with a BA Hons in Animation; I'm experienced in using Adobe Photoshop and After Effects, as well as Dragonframe and Stop Motion Pro.
I also have experience in web design and storyboarding. In my off hours I usually play fiddly guitar tunes and read, though generally not at the same time.
Feel free to email me if you've got any enquiries. Thanks.
SELECTED FESTIVALS & AWARDS:
- RTS Scotland Student Television Awards, 2020 (Won: Best Undergraduate Animation)
- RTS UK Student Television Awards, 2020 (Won: Best Undergraduate Animation)
- Spookscreen Film Festival, 2021 (Won: Best Animated Short)
- Manchester Animation Festival, 2020 (Screened)
- Encounters Film Festival, 2020 (Screened)
- Be wowed by recent graduate Kieran McLister’s detail-driven stop motion animations - It's Nice That, 2019
- Stop-motion storytelling with a comic approach - ECA Degree Show, 2019
- Royal Television Society Winners: Heatwave (Fokion Xenos) and Margin of Terror (Kieran McLister) Scoop Animation Prizes - Skwigly Animation Magazine, 2020
- BR Football Shows Us Van Dijk’s Best Premier League Moments In Stop-Motion - The Video Suite, 2020